My Example

'The best possible start to their teaching career'

Ofsted Report (2016)

My Example

'The key strength of the course is that I have felt completely supported on every step of my journey into teaching. '.

Nancy (DPSCITT Graduate, 2021)

A brief introduction…

What our trainees say..

๎‚“

Devon Primary SCITT
Devon Primary SCITT2 weeks ago
Happy World Book Day 2024! ๐Ÿ“š
Emily went in to school today looking fabulous!
Devon Primary SCITT
Devon Primary SCITT1 month ago
Our trainees have been encouraging budding young artists as part of their current teaching practice......๐ŸŽจ

Belinda's Year 2 class have been enjoying exploring art from different cultures and continents. They've created some Aboriginal inspired animals and some Native American Totems.

Meg's class have been learning about Georges Seurat and his unique painting style of Pointillism. The children used their knowledge to create their own colour wheels with paint and bingo dabbers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–Œ
Devon Primary SCITT
Devon Primary SCITT2 months ago
Emma's Year 1 class have been busy in art this week.
They made some collaborative pieces, using the different techniques they have learnt over the last couple of weeks (splatter, scumbling, wet on wet and wax resist).
Some lovely results ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘
Devon Primary SCITT
Devon Primary SCITT2 months ago
Good luck to all of our Trainees, who start their second teaching practice this week ๐Ÿ€

If you have already been through it and have some advice to pass on, please leave a comment ๐Ÿ™‚
Devon Primary SCITT
Devon Primary SCITT3 months ago
Wishing each of you, a fantastic year ahead ๐Ÿ™‚
Devon Primary SCITT
Devon Primary SCITT5 months ago
Thank you Alice for all of your hard work supporting our Trainees๐ŸŽ–

Devon Teacher Training DPSCITT

From our Former Trainees

thumb_01_60_60Rob

2019

The willingness of all DPSCITT staff to go above and beyond in their support of their trainees is amazing. They were always there for you. This support was also very visible in the way the subject tutors supported us as a cohort. I exchanged numerous emails with diverse tutors and all of them went out of their way to help however they could.

Nancyย 

2021

The key strength of this course without a doubt is the support which I have had as a trainee. I have felt completely supported with every step of my teaching journey by both the DPSCITT staff and the staff at my placement schools, and I cannot thank you enough. I felt so proud to be able to celebrate securing a teaching job for September and to be able to say that I trained with DPSCITT!

thumb_02_60_60Donna

2020

Trust the SCITT process: it works! I have felt supported by SCITT every step of the way. Itโ€™s like being part of a SCITT family โ€“ Kate, Sam, Helen and trainee teachers have all played their part in making me become the teacher I want to be.

I am excited about the journey ahead and also pleased to know that I will also have SCITT with me on my journey as an Early Career Teacher.